Residential Locksmith St Kilda
Protecting your home and family is of utmost importance. How can you keep your home safe? Find out in the checklist. Download it now
A safe and secure home is crucial for you and your family!
Galmier is committed to addressing your needs and devising solutions that will ensure your home is protected.
Our residential locksmith service in St Kilda and the rest of Melbourne’s Bayside region offers advice and devices solutions for:
- Front doors
- Security screen doors
- Window locks
- Gates and garages
- Key cut and replacement
- Padlocks and chains
Change Locks and Key Replacement
Changing the locks of a home is common practise for new buyers and sellers. If you need to change the locks or replace keys in your house, you’re taking a preventative measure against burglary and towards safety and security for your family!
Galmier works closely with clients to provide the right solutions for your needs, along with the best service.
How do we ensure this?
- Through our guaranteed products
- With our reliable, friendly, professional, and trustworthy service
- With our superior product knowledge
- With our promise that we will be there when we say we will!
- By being a qualified and licensed Master Locksmith service with SCEC approval (ASIO)
Every job is treated with importance. We value our customers, their needs and their property. We take pride in our service by ensuring your technical needs are met with a professional, friendly and clean service.
Enabling the customer to feel:
- Secure in knowing the job is being done professionally
- Assured that we offer a competitively affordable rate
- Happy that we show up with a friendly attitude!
- Relieved that we leave your home clean after the job is complete
“Just a note to thank you once again for attending my home to repair my locks. I remembered how professional you were from your first visit and had no hesitation in phoning a second time for some further work to be done. You always leave my home clean and you take pride in your work. Thank you once again. I will recommend your service to my neighbours and friends.”