- The former Owner or Tenant may still have a key, in which case they could come back and open the door at any time!
- You may not be insured if someone breaks into your property, by using the key
- The locks may be old and not working very well. So with a quick rekey, they can be serviced and checked for effectiveness at the same time
- If the existing locks are rekeyed, it is more cost effective than changing them over for brand new locks
- The locks may currently all be on a different key. So the Galmier can present the option of having them keyed alike, for your convenience
Galmier Locksmiths provide you with helpful tips and knowledge on a variety of automotive, residential and commercial locksmith services. Get the latest trends and information from your Galmier locksmith. Visit our blog and don’t miss any important update, news and deals from us.
5 valid reasons to get your locks changed when moving into a new property