5 valid reasons to get your locks changed when moving into a new property
Sales Galmier - Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- The former Owner or Tenant may still have a key, in which case they could come back and open the door at any time!
- You may not be insured if someone breaks into your property, by using the key
- The locks may be old and not working very well. So with a quick rekey, they can be serviced and checked for effectiveness at the same time
- If the existing locks are rekeyed, it is more cost effective than changing them over for brand new locks
- The locks may currently all be on a different key. So the Galmier can present the option of having them keyed alike, for your convenience